- CPP invited talk on December 8 (Thursday) has been given by Georges Gonthier on “Proof engineering, from the four color to the Odd Order theorem”.
- The APLAS / CPP registration desk opens at 8 am, December 5 (Monday), in front of the Banquet Hall at the first floor of the conference hotel.
- The paper “Compiler Backend Generation for Application Specific Instruction Set Processors” is not presented at APLAS session 3, but at APLAS session 7 at 10:15 - 12:45, December 7 (Wednesday).
- Tutorial 2: “Parallelizing Legacy Sequential Code” is moved to 15:00 - 18:00, December 7 (Wednesday).
- You can download the APLAS / CPP 2011 Conference Program Guide| (PDF, 13.5 MB).
APLAS aims at stimulating programming language research by providing a forum for the presentation of latest results and the exchange of ideas in topics concerned with programming languages and systems. APLAS is based in Asia, but is an international forum that serves the worldwide programming language community.
APLAS is sponsored by the Asian Association for Foundation of Software (AAFS) founded by Asian researchers in cooperation with many researchers from Europe and the USA. The past APLAS symposiums were successfully held in Shanghai ('10), Seoul ('09), Bangalore ('08), Singapore ('07), Sydney ('06), Tsukuba ('05), Taipei ('04) and Beijing ('03) after three informal workshops held in Shanghai ('02), Daejeon ('01) and Singapore ('00). Proceedings of the past symposiums were published in Springer-Verlag's LNCS 6461, 5904, 5356, 4807, 4279, 3780, 3302, and 2895.
The 2011 edition will be held at Kenting, a seaside resort in Southern Taiwan. APLAS 2011 is co-located with CPP 2011.
Here is a poster (in PDF) for the conference.
- 2011-11-08. If you do not have a credit card, or simply if you so wish, you can pay in cash on site too. Just complete the registration, and write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org so it can be arranged.
- 2011-10-30 Info. on transportation updated. Please contact us if you arrive late and would like to share a taxi.
We are experiencing some difficulties with the credit card payment system. You can still register now but need not pay the fee at the same time. Once we fix the credit card payment system, please return and pay the fee online.The problem seems to be resolved now. (2011-10-28)
- 2011-10-14. Visa information for Chinese visitors updated again.
- 2011-10-11. Programme announced.
- 2011-10-11. Info. on room sharing announced. Please email the local arrangement chair if you are willing to share a room.
- 2011-10-04. Visa information for Chinese visitors updated.
- 2011-09-30. Visa information added. Conference registration to open in early October.
- 2011-09-29. New deadline for poster submission is October 7, 2011 (23:59 GMT).
- 2011-08-31. Call for Poster Presentations is announced.
- 2011-08-28. The list of accepted papers is announced.
- 2011-06-16. Call for Tutorial and Workshop Proposals is announced.
- 2011-06-13. New deadline for abstract submission is June 17, 2011 (23:59 GMT), and new deadline for paper submission is June 21, 2011 (23:59 GMT).
- 2011-04-26. Minor typos in CFP are corrected. A nice poster (in PDF) is now available.
- 2011-04-11. The names of the four invited speakers are announced.
- 2011-02-18. The APLAS 2011 website is ready!